Welcome To Our General FAQs
Welcome to our FAQ page, where we provide answers to some of the most frequently asked questions we receive about raising and releasing monarch butterflies. To help you find the information you need, we’ve organized our FAQs into specific categories related to our online store, products, and other services.
For more detailed information about each topic, be sure to visit our blog, where you’ll find a wealth of resources on butterfly care and conservation. And if you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, or have a question we haven’t addressed, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re always happy to help!
- Butterflies for Release
- Butterfly Raising Kits
- General FAQs
- Gift Shop & Accessories
- Milkweed Seeds
- Monarch Butterflies for Release
- Monarch Butterfly Kits
- Painted Lady Butterflies for Release
- Painted Lady Butterfly Raising Kits
- Dedicate Butterflies for Release
Please email our team at email@example.com and let us know that you have concerns regarding your package. We will open a ticket on your behalf and Canada Post will contact you regarding your claim for more information. The claims will then be reviewed and processed by Canada Post based on their terms and conditions. As soon as we have an update we will notify you via email.
To learn more please see: https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/support/sending/claims/overview.page?
To Contact Canada Post by Phone:
Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. – 11 p.m. ET
Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. ET
Outside of Canada:
Or by mail:
PO BOX 90022
2701 RIVERSIDE DRIVE
OTTAWA ON K1V 1J8
Or you may also use the link below: https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/support/sending/claims/missing-packages.page
XpressPost shipping short shipper duration than Expedited Shipping in terms of speed. Opting for XpressPost is consistently advised shorter shipping duration. It’s essential to understand that the chosen shipping method doesn’t determine our dispatch speed; rather, it influences how Canada Post handles the shipping process once your order is collected.
- Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with all the updated information in full detail, including:
- Street number
- Unit number (if applicable)
- Phone number
- Email address
- Any other relevant information related to your address update.
- Kindly note that all address changes must be made via email. We are unable to process address updates over the phone or through any other method to maintain data security and accuracy.
- After you send the email, one of our team members will promptly respond to acknowledge receipt of your update. They will review the information and ensure that your address is updated correctly in our system.