- For all perished insects, you will need to file your claim on the same day of arrival;
- You will be required to take clear photos of each individually affected insect and a clear photo of all affected insects together to understand the cause of your insects perishing and to properly evidence your claim;
- You will be required to write a description of the condition of the insects;
- For all damaged packaging, contents or missing items, you will need to file your claim within 48 hours of arrival;
- Canada Post does not guarantee perishable items under their postal insurance, however, all orders come with a standard $100.00 postal insurance – unless additional postage insurance was purchased – which covers any physical damage to the packaging or undelivered packages.